LED Extra Downlight Installation
All of your LED Extra Downlight installations can be handled by MMK Electricians, who is your local expert. Because of their energy efficiency and extended life expectancy, light-emitting diodes (LEDs) are becoming increasingly popular in many houses throughout Ireland. Despite the fact that they emit powerful light with only a little wattage, they consume approximately 85 per cent less electricity than other downlights and nearly 50 per cent less energy than fluorescent lights.
People pick LED Extra Downlights for a Variety of Reasons, Including:
- According to estimates, they have a 25-year lifespan.
- Instead of entirely dying at the end of its existence, it will continue to emit 70% of its former brightness instead of ultimately passing.
- They are environmentally friendly, as they do not contain any harmful mercury.
- They generate less heat than other types of downlights.
- It is simple to retrofit
- They are available in a variety of switchable colour temperatures ranging from warm white to cool white to suit any home or environment.
- Product with an Energy Star rating
- Halogen downlights are being phased out in favour of LED Extra Downlights.
- Compatibility with an intelligent system
Even while LED Extra Downlights are a more expensive alternative when compared to other lighting systems available, their ability to reduce electricity consumption is significant. It is common for the difference to be recovered in savings within a year of the purchase price being paid back. When you factor in the fact that LED Extra Downlights have a far longer life and exhibit less intensity loss, you will be better off installing LED Extra Downlights.
Installing LED Extra Downlights is a Simple Process
In order to get the most out of your LED Extra Downlights, they should be installed by professional electricians who have a keen eye for lighting design and aesthetics. MMK Electricians can advise you on the most appropriate spacing, the quantity of LED Extra Downlights necessary, and whether warm white or cool white LED Extra Downlights are the most suitable choice for you. In addition, they will make sure that obsolete halogen lighting is carefully removed and replaced with elegant downlights. We can even provide adaptor plates so that your new LED Extra Downlights may be installed in the more enormous ceiling cut-outs that were previously used for the old-school downlights.
Service and Repair of LED Lighting Fixtures
Avoid the temptation to perform repairs or installations on your own, even if you are changing light bulbs around the house. LED Extra Downlights are highly long-lasting light fixtures that must be replaced entirely in the rare event of a breakdown or malfunction. Having to deal with electricity can be extremely dangerous, which is why you should leave electrical work to the pros. We at MMK Electricians have years of experience in the lighting industry and are your go-to electrical professionals in the area.
Some of the tasks that our electricians can complete are as follows:
- LED lights that have failed should be repaired or replaced.
- Drivers or chips that are malfunctioning should be replaced.
- Thermal testing should be performed to assure the longevity of the light. Additional controls, such as dimming, should be installed.
We are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including weekends and public holidays. So, whenever day or night it is, contact us to have your LED Extra Downlights and fittings installed, serviced, or repaired. Furthermore, we can provide financing solutions to suit any budget, including interest-free options.